Phenom II X2 550 + Biostar TA790GX-XE  

Posted by iTorque

Used to be a PC freak – stop upgrading Pc since I got hold of a Sony Vaio VGN-SZ43GN laptop.

After a long absence (2 yrs ++) of from Pc, Finally succumb to temptation after my vaio failed.

 

This is what I bought (Total Dmg : $866) :-

1) AMD Phenom II X2 550

2) Biostar TA790GX-XE

3) 8GB RAM

4)1TB HDD

5) Gigabyte casing & Gigabyte True Power 400W Power  Supply

6) OEM Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit 

     

After Installing Vista, was both happy and disappointed with the processer.

I was happy that it runs faster and better than my 2 yr plus laptop. but at the same time was disappointed that I cannot unlock the additional 2 core on the processor. :(

This entry was posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 at 22:28 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment