●•۰ I ♥ iPad ۰•●  

Posted by iTorque in ,

So happy when I finally received my iPad on Tues ! Yeah! My new gadget!:)

ipad1

although didn’t managed to get it on my birthday, I’m still very excited when it delivered, quickly & happily unwrap it from the box

ipad out fr box

what a masterpiece: so slim & lightweight ( less than 1 kg) & now I can use it to surf net, just look like a super big version of an iphone, but same, it’s slim & elegant…can bring out also as much lighter than a laptop….

ipad & parts

It comes with its white data cable & charger….Also with a nice apple plastic bag, material quite good & look nice too…will keep as can bring out to use……:p

apple plastic bag

quickly go grab a screen protector for it the next day then try on it on my mifi….haha my ipad with silicon casing ($19.90)I’ve purposely bought on last Sunday to standby before my beloved ipad arrived….has to get ready to protect my ipad from scratches mah…hee

ipad & mifi

can access internet quite smooth & run quite fast….with its big screen, read storybook or play games on it is very shiok….resolution is very good…..after playing with it for quite long & glad to see that battery life still quite long! (more durable than laptop)….. Now my next target is to grab a nicer & better material casing  & also the “must-get” cam kit, can’t wait to get hold of it soon !

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 at 14:40 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment